PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The worst recipe I have ever seen.

This made me laugh out loud. Courtesy of the New York Times from this very Sunday:

Recipe: Prosciutto-Wrapped Peaches

Published: July 27, 2005

Time: 10 minutes

4 ripe peaches
ΒΌ pound prosciutto.

Halve and pit peaches. Cut halves lengthwise into thirds. You should have 24 wedges. Tear prosciutto into 24 pieces (lengthwise is best) and wrap each slice around a peach wedge.

I mean, I can't say I'm qualified to judge how peaches and prosciutto would taste together. But I feel they could have put a little more work into this recipe.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! I must come back. Michele sent me!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could fill a recipe book with about 2,976 recipes like this. My first entry: "microwaved poached eggs with salsa." sound good? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home