PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Friday, September 23, 2005

Fine rules for living

At "nobody asked…BUT…i’m gonna say it anyway" a post about a neighbor nicknamed the Bird Lady of Versailles:
This is about the four rules she lived by and passed on to me. I found them to be quite adequate, neatly summarizing in few words the complexity that had over the years become my own personal philosophy of life and code of conduct.

Originally intended for interpersonal relationships, the four rules needed enhancement or expansion for application to business and worklife. So I added my own four rules to make a total of eight. They have served me well over the years and I recommend them here for your consideration.

Show Up
Pay Attention
Be Honest
Play Fair

Work Hard
Take Responsibility
Honor Commitments
Mind Your Own Business



Technorati Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger kenju said...

VERY good rules to live by!!

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and the comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home