PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, November 28, 2005

Pattern Language, in practice

Amen, mom. I am convinced that one major element contributing to my workplace stress is my office situation. I share an office with another person. This would not be so bad, except that all day, I sit with my back to her. She can see me out of her peripheral vision, as I am to her right, but since I face the wall, I can't see her at all. This can give a person the subconscious feeling, all day, that she might be attacked unawares. Particularly if said person is a little bit behind in her work.

By the way, the rugelach recipe is fantastic. I made it two days ago for my airplane trip yesterday, and by the time I got home, all the rugelach were gone. We made it with figs not dates but it seemed to work just fine.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home