PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Donna seeks world's most outlandish telenovela. Can anybody help her? Also asks a question which is right down your alley!

She writes:

"I have long been fascinated by telenovas but I have NO idea what the actors are saying.

"I'm going to buy a few on DVD that have subtitles and I was wondering if you have any suggestions.

"I'm looking for the craziest, outlandish, stuff possible.
  • Lots of overacting.
  • A wise maid who knows all.
  • Rich people who know nothing.
"In all the ones I have seen, there is always a maid who knows everything that goes on in the house. Tell me if you think this is a common component of telenovas. Thanks, and I'm enjoying your work!"

Donna


Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home