PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Celtic Festival at Bethabara, quick report

I only have time this morning to post a few pictures from yesterday's Celtic Festival at Bethabara Park. Bob and I were invited by Sonny Thomas of Fiddle and Bow Society to play for the festival.

The first person we saw as we rolled into the park yesterday was Ken Bloom, my bandmate from my other band, Mappamundi. He does Revolutionary War Reenactments as part of a Scottish regiment and was there to tell stories and play his brand new bowed dulcimer. He nicely moved a bunch of rocks and made me an excellent parking space.


The first band on yesterday - Isla, based in Nashville. They were really good, and friendly people too.


Assorted characters:



Bagpipes all day:





This dog's tartan outfit had embroidered on it, "Therapy Dog." He marched in the parade of the clans:









Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home