PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Return to Camp

Visiting more teenaged people at camp tonight and tomorrow.

Other than toddlers, teenaged people are my favorite age of kid. Like toddlers, they're so passionate, yet inarticulate and confused. Toddlers I love because they let all their feelings out, no matter what - by contrast, teenaged people don't even know what they feel, though they know they feel it in a big way. Like toddlers, they think so hard about everything, but the prospect of expressing it is just too overwhelming - they are by-and-large incomprehensible to those outside of their stage of development. They're like visitors from another planet.

I'm going to go talk to some teenagers tomorrow. See if I can find out what lies behind the haze. I understand, you guys, I really do.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"so passionate, yet inarticulate and confused." Sounds like 95% of the population !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home