PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sukkah update

I put a little bed in the sukkah and went down there to sleep. But it didn't work so well. First the bugs were too entertaining with their chirping. Then the moon came up and was very bright. Then it got colder and colder, which would have been ok, except tcondensation from my tin roof started falling on my head in big juicy splashes. So I moved the cot away from the dripline (duh), but then the sound of the big juicy splashes kept me awake. (I can't even sleep with a ticking clock in a room.) At 4:15 I gave up and came back inside. A worthy experiment.

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger The Ostracized said...

oh yeah..dat was one trying experience :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home