PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This is the kind of thing my daughter Melina doesn't get to see because she lives the ritzy Manhattan life.

Seen on the wall in the convenience store Bob and I stop at on our way out to Satterwhite because he likes to get one of their greasy egg and sausage biscuits (I virtuously abstain).

So I asked, "Why would anybody want to spit on your walls?" and the cashier just laughed and didn't answer me.

Bob later explained: if you're chewing tobacco, and you need to sit on the toilet and you forgot to bring your spitting cup, well naturally that's what the wall is for.



Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shouldn't have been eating my morning cereal when I read that.

I miss those pork loin bisquits.
mmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home