PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Friday, February 09, 2007

What I've been doing lately.

Sorry to be out of touch, it's been a busy time. I've been learning a lot of new music, preparing a cd re-release of a set of old Skylark Production recordings of a cappella gospel for Ed Norman of New Hope Harmony and The Maudlin Brothers, and preparing publicity for a St. Patrick's Eve concert.

I especially enjoyed scanning one of the posters I drew with pen and ink back in the 1980s and trying to typeset over the blank places. What a blast from the past. See below. You can click for a larger view. You can even come to the concert.

UPDATE: My daughter asked how she can hear the Pratie Heads broadcast on March 16 (it will be live at noon and then repeated in the evening). The State of Things radio show streams live over the internet, and is also podcast.



Technorati Tags:

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

Ma, how can I hear you on WUNC from New York?

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger melinama said...

Hi sweets - I just now put that info in the post, see above! How are you? Heh heh.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

I'm doing well! Hey, what should I do about Blogger changing my name? Do you think I can change it back for the purposes of Pratie Place only? Should I hyphenate? Or should we just update my name on this blog?

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this is very exciting (the live broadcast I mean). I have already put it on my calendar to remind me. How I would love to hear you live, but I think this is probably the next best thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home