PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I can be much more comfortable and be frowsy and eccentric, and still not look this bad.

I don't follow as many blogs as I used to but I still check in with Go Fug Yourself regularly, to reward myself with pictures like this one. My first thought when I saw this picture was: does this woman have her body on backwards?

In case you're interested in the person behind the dress, this is what the fug girls tell us:

Elena Lenina here has appeared in a number of French-language films, according to our good friends at the IMDb. One of them is called Il Etait Une Fois Jean-Sebastien Bach (translated: Something Something Something, Johann Sebastian Bach) which I at first misread as being called Il Etait Une Fois Sebastien Bach, and thought to myself, "there's a movie about SEBASTIAN BACH, former lead singer of Skid Row? WHERE HAVE I BEEN?"

Oh, heh. I never look *this* weird! So see, I can stay home, wear an old shirt, spend no money at all, and be ahead of the game.

Technorati Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And her bra straps show! Money can't buy good taste, can it? I'm waiting for her head to twirl around.

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is ''Que the hell !!!''....my new favorite saying and soooo appropo here, n'est-ce pas ??? [Shout out to the Beckster ! I think she just made a faux pas and put that dress on backwards. ~~~Susanlynn, wearing her clothes facing the right way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home