PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hannah: The Rural Fantasy, Cont'd

Hold onto your hats, folks. This week my farm is sending me:

Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce
Grape Leaves
Italian Oregano
Garlic Chives


Just like last week! I don't think i can persuade my boyfriend to eat any more stuffed grape leaves, unfortunately. We made some last week and since they have to cook for an hour, the flavor boiled right out of them. It was highly unimpressive.

Perhaps I will be able to feed them to my roommates...

3 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the farm grow strawberries?...If so, they should be coming ...I think that they are late this year due to the cool temps we've been having here in the Northeast.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Craig said...

You can send those dolmades to me. Only the real Greek restaurants still serve them.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Craig said...

And tell your mom that I only comment on her blog when I've writtten a post I think she might want to see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home