PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, June 23, 2008

Melinama does Illustration Friday: "Hoard."

"Everything old is new again," or, "Nothing is Wasted," might be the slogans of a hoarder. I have a hoard of old posters I've collected over the years, some from New Orleans, the one below from Paris... I also have a hoard of my awful old pictures, ready to be painted over, because why waste paper?

So here is my take-off from the hoarded poster below, painted over a hoarded lousy picture I did last year...

And here is the fabulous equestrian and his poster.


Technorati Tags:

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clever! What a great thing to do. Love old posters. Now will you keep it or do something else to it.Do you display them? I often wonder what to do with my drawings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home