PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, August 17, 2008

What did I buy this week? #1.

I've been sort of following a blog called Obsessive Consumption for some time now. The proprietress draws pictures of the things she buys.

I thought I might enjoy doing this too, but only now have gotten around to trying it. She posts every day, but I'll gang them up and, if I can keep it up, I'll post them once a week.

I needed skinny socks to go under my sneakers at Yidish-Vokh, because I'm packing light. There were on sale at K-mart.


AAA batteries, for my remote controls which have been failing for weeks, and for the motion sensor lights below.

I got two of these battery-operated motion sensor lights, for the carport and the studio, because the ones the electrician installed all those years ago never worked right.


A new CD player so I can walk and obsess over the mixes on the new cd.


I ordered these wheels from Witmer Coach many weeks ago, they finally came.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home