PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Friday, October 24, 2008

New bumpersticker: "Real Americans for Obama"



I painted this over a blank bumpersticker from Office Depot, then I varnished it and stuck it on my car. There isn't time to get real printed ones before Election Day.

If you want to do the same, feel free to download my jpg file; if you click on the file, a much larger image will appear which you can save onto your computer. If you want even higher-res, email me. You can use your inkjet printer to copy the jpg file onto the blanks.

Or you can do your own version. It's not too late!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Love it.
I'd make my own but everyone knows that people from New Jersey are not Real Americans.
There used to be a sign on the PA side of the I-95 bridge over the Delaware River from NJ: "Welcome to Pennsylvania - America starts here." There were complaints about the sign - 'what are we in NJ, chopped liver?' and eventually PA took it down.
I've signed up for Obama's border state initiative and am going to work on getting out the vote in PA during the 4 days before the election.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger kenju said...

I saw you on TV from the fair!!

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean, please! That's the very reason you NEED one! You ARE a real American! Me, too, even though I read books and stuff.

Kenju - could you see my button?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home