PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One of our favorite menorahs

My son Zed and I had a quiet night tonight. We'd already given each other presents - I gave him a GPS so he wouldn't get lost around town, he gave me a new/used cd player for the living room - and neither of us was in the mood for anything fancy. I had raisin bran for dinner, he had half of a spanakopita left over from last night's dinner out - and then we both had coffee heath-bar crunch ice cream. OK, I shouldn't lie, we had the ice cream first.

Then I spent an hour looking for one particular computer cord (the one which would transfer this very picture from the camera to the hard drive) and cleaned up some cobwebby corners while I was at it, and Zed fed Jethro and is reading a science-fiction book. All is quiet. Tomorrow I leave for Berkeley to visit Hannah in her new life as history grad student. Happy holidays, all.

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely! Happy holidays.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Cap'n Sylvia Sharkbait said...

I hope you are enjoying your visit with Hannah. The bay area is experiencing a cold snap so stay warm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home