PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Passover Chocolate (Cocoa) Brownies

I was supposed to bring treats to Yiddish Book Club today, and was actually trying to follow a pre-existing recipe, but I got very distracted; by the time I realized I'd made several errors, it was too late to go back, so I improvised. The brownies turned out wonderfully well. Don't overcook them.

Passover Brownies

3/4 cup cocoa
3/4 cup matzah cake meal
1/4 cup melted butter
1-1/2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 c. chopped nuts
1 teaspoon instant coffee
Beat eggs, one at a time, into melted butter alternating with sugar and cocoa. Add instant coffee melted in 1/2 tablespoon hot water. Stir in cake meal and chopped nuts. Cook in 9x13 pan at 350 for about 15 minutes or to taste.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know about that :) How can you go wrong with cocoa and coffee...They sound wonderful.

Thanks for sharing...

Karyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home