PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Virus attach on Facebook: beware laconic messages!

I got a message from somebody I trusted this morning, it said something like, "check this out, 222.im," and because I'm a trusting idiot I tried to - but it turned out to be a virus, and it sent itself to my whole friends list. Now they are all writing me and asking "what is that?" which is the same thing I asked the guy I got it from...

So I feel like I gave all my friends lice.

The human race: so sludgy that we have to spend 90% of our computer time, collectively, trying to protect ourselves from people who are trying to sell us penis cream and Nigerian wonderlands and things we can't even figure out what they are!

Beware.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

It's ok, ma! Just be sure to update your virus software and run a hard drive check to make sure it didn't spread beyond your facebook... love yoU!

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OR..........get a MAC?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home