PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Two important new ways I have discovered to make my life better.

This is a continuation of a series.

Earlier, I discovered my life was better if I had all the hangers in my closet facing in the same direction. Current implementation: 100%.

New revelation: take the hanger out of the closet when I take the shirt. Then I can hang the empty hanger on the rod over the washing machine and put the shirt back on it when it's been washed. Ah, mystery of the circle of life.

A second previous revelation: don't try to save time by putting on a sweater as you go down the stairs. Current implementation: winter, 85%; summer, 100%.

New revelation: open the bedroom door BEFORE applying hand lotion. I can't believe it took me half a century to figure this out.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home