PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'll be in Paris till August

Three years ago I went to the Medem Bibliotheque in Paris to study Yiddish for three weeks, and I'm doing it again - leaving in an hour... Last time, I left my daughter to blog for you because in those days I was devoted and didn't like to leave the blog unfed for even a day. Now that I realize nobody ever cared but me, I happily leave it untended.

My son will be on duty here, trying to keep Jethro and the chickens happy, fed, and watered. I hope we don't have a terrible drought as we did last time - I came home to find all my blueberry bushes dead.

Have a good July...

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Alma said...

I'm not sure that you're realization is accurate -- I for one do miss you when you have no post for several days. Have a wonderful trip! Looks like you'll make it just in time for Bastille Day. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home