PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, October 26, 2009

And a new edition of Three Log Night: Uncommon Music for the Holiday Season!

I still have a few of the old ones left, in the smaller format with the one-color cover, available for $6.95 plus shipping from Skylark Productions.

Earlier this week, though, I sent a beefed up new edition off to Create Space where it will be published on demand. More songs, larger format, re-scanned and prettier cover (as you see here).

I also sent off the master of the cd, "Three Log Night," which has most of the songs in the book, off to be duplicated professionally. For the past couple years I've been making them one by one as people order them and that's a hassle.

So - ready for your holiday shopping?

UPDATE: It's available now, for a mere $10.90, at The TJC Hanukah Songbook at Createspace.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Hey thanks, I placed an order. Perfect for some kids teaching I'm getting ready to do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home