PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

[Hannah]: Why I am a six year old princess

I have three little brothers so I never have an excuse to do fun girly stuff with younger people. Except... I'm visiting my kindergarten-age cousin for Thanksgiving and ooh boy, does she love her some pink. So I stopped by Baubles and Beads and found a string of pink pearls that I turned into a necklace in less than 10 minutes work with a pair of scissors and a pair of pliers.

Then I put it on, just to test the size, you know, and then I wore it around the house all evening with my pajamas, to the great amusement of the Companionable Atheist.
Okay, now I may have to make my OWN pink pearl necklace.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Mom said...

Of course! And don't forget the tiara! You need to get in practice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home