PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My new (old) "Songs Anyone Can Sing" songbook

I'm so addicted to the speed of Amazon's Print on Demand "CreateSpace" that it made me want to do another songbook. I'm going to put the best songs from all four editions of "Songs Anyone Can Sing" into one book and sell it with a midi file of all the songs - I don't teach the class (Songs for Non-Singers) any more, but it's very hard for a beginner or a singing-challenged person to learn alone. Maybe midi files blasting through headphones will do the trick.

This picture is also (for Illustration Friday) "Unbalanced." I never really liked the original because the people didn't fill the frame the way I like. But I didn't want to add extra people. So here it is, unbalanced as always.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home