PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, November 09, 2009

Visiting Middletown: some tourist needs are well taken care of

I came up to Wesleyan University for "Homecoming Weekend." I did buy some meal tickets like a good parent but Ez and I have avoided all group activities in favor of auto-sequestration in various dull libraries.

As a treat I thought I'd bring him a chocolate-glazed donut. Look at this: there areabout seven Dunkin Donuts shops in two miles - there are two others on the way to his house not shown on this piece of map.

I stopped at a Dunkin Donuts DRIVE-THROUGH! Did you know there was such a thing? I'm glad to know the citizens of Middletown can, like the citizens of Myrtle Beach, buy a donut at one shop and then start walking and be at the next donut shop before they've finished the first donut.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Cap'n Sylvia Sharkbait said...

How exciting for Ez! College I mean, not the donuts, although a donut drive-through does sound very useful for the college student on the go in need of a quick sugar fix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home