PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Friday, September 24, 2010

New Yiddish cd "I Can't Complain..."

"... but sometimes, I still do." It was lots of fun working with pianist Aviva Enoch. We recorded her piano tracks at Jerry Brown's Rubber Room, then I took the tracks home and edited them and sang my parts at home and then stuck everything on a flash drive and went back to the Rubber Room for mastering. (I am also entering this picture in Illustration Friday for this week's prompt, "Old Fashioned.") Click the picture to order or here: Yiddish songs cd I Can't Complain but sometimes I still do

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Blogger Chibi Janine said...

A beutiful illustration. May I ask what media you used to paint this was it oils.

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger melinama said...

Thanks, Chibi! It is acrylic, painted over black (acrylic) gesso on bristol board. The original is about 12" wide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home