PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I started this one before going to visit Hannah, who has sunk up to her uppermost hair follicles in History as her PhD orals approach. I knew she was trying to finish a book (or two) every day so I took my hand-stitching with me. Finished piecing on the plane coming home, pretty much; finished hand-quilting last night at the dinner table. I don't love the border at all but I like the interior portion. Thanks to Ezra for climbing on a chair and holding this up for me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger hamlet82 said...

Whoa! I really like it! This might be the best yet. What next, what next?!?

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger doris. said...

I love your quilt. Nice design and use of color. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home