PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Mitzvah Day, December 25, 2011, part one.

As agreed, my neighbor from across the railroad tracks came this morning to get Superman for his daughter Darrah (who had told Santa Claus, "All I want is a pony just like Superman"). Mitzi had purchased a gigantic bow for him, doesn't he look preposterous?

Darrah's mother had bought Superman an eye-catching pink halter, but it turned out to be quite loose, so Ez went and got some cheese balls for my neighbor to use to lure Superman back if he slipped out of the halter. (This converted the man from "0" {not food} to "1" {food}, so Superman would pay attention.)


Here they are, going down the hill toward the railroad tracks. Not long after I got a call from Darrah herself to say thank you. I'm glad Superman has gone to somebody who'll dote on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home