PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, January 30, 2012

Vegan Fight Song (This Ae Nicht)

I'm thinking of moving my whole Skylark Productions album collection over to Bandcamp.com because the site is such a pleasure to use. However, it remains to be seen if it's as good for the viewer (potential buyer) as it is for me, the installer of music.

Here's part of my trip down memory lane: Lisa Pickel (one of the wonderful singers in the Solstice Assembly, a vocal ensemble I directed in the late 1980s and into the 1990s) wrote this parody of the fine Young Tradition song "This Ae Nicht." Since my son is currently starving himself on some even stricter variety of a vegan diet, this one is for him. Our rendition is a little out of tune, but very enthusiastic! If you click on into the site, you'll see a lot of our music. Let me know how it works for you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Cap'n Sylvia Sharkbait said...

Ha ha ha!!! Great song. The site worked fine for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home